The Nairobi Innovation Week has a student volunteer program for the continuing students at any Kenyan University. The event starts on 5th March, running through to 9th March 2018 at the University of Nairobi grounds. There are numerous activities from side events on the first 2 days to exhibitions that open officially on 7th March through to 9th March, not to mention the opening and closing ceremonies. This activities require a lot of effort and coordination, hence we have developed a student volunteer program for the students.
The student volunteers will be assigned roles such as registration of attending delegates and directing them to event they wish to attend during the week.
- Gain exposure to fields in innovation and entrepreneurship
- There is a formal agreement signed between student, school and NIW
- Training will take place in the week preceding the event for a day or two.
- Must be enrolled as a student at any Kenyan University or College.
- Must have attained the age of 18 and eligible to work in Kenya.
- Must be exclusively available during the event between March 5th to 9th 2018.
- In good standing as defined by the educational institution
- Meet suitability, background investigation and physical requirements
Log into the website and apply to the Student Volunteer Program.